Name of the event:
Vitória Stone Fair/Marmomac Latin America
12-15 June 2019
Carapina Centro de Eventos
From 1.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. (entrance until 7.00 p.m.)
Entrance free of charge (registration required) and exclusively for professional visitors
Vitória Stone Fair/Marmomac Latin America 2016 - Facts and figures
- Milanez & Milaneze, subsidiary company of Veronafiere
Dates: 7-10 June 2018
Venue: Carapina Centro de Eventos, Vitória, Brazil
Exhibitors: 300 exhibitors, 30% international from 14 countries (from Argentina, China, South
Korea, Egypt, Spain, USA, Greece, India, Iran, Italy, Israel, Poland, Portugal, and Vietnam))
Visitors: more than 18.000 from 46 countries
Exhibit Area: 35.000 sq.m.
Considered as a reference point in the ornamental stones sector of the Latin American Market, Vitoria Stone Fair – Marmomac Latin America gathers the major producers of natural stones, equipment/machinery, tools and technologies from many countries and visitors from about 46 countries.
The event is a great opportunity for face-to-face business, for the assessment of products, services, marketing tools, to increase commercial actions, to launch new products, to find new potential customers and expand the activity.
Vitoria Stone Fair is a showcase held in Espirito Santo, the State with the largest stone industrial park in Brazil with more than 90% of the multiwire gangsaws in the industry.
Brazil has a great geodiversity with more than 1.200 kinds of stones and the Espirito Santo is the largest exporter of slabs and blocks in the Brazilian Market, reaching 1,8 tonnes/US $ 905 million in 2017. Be part of Vitoria Stone Fair – Marmomac Latin America 2019! Contact our staff to book your participation.
- Biggest concentration of ornamental stone processing companies of Latin America;
- Knowledge of potential supply industries of the sector;
- Inputs suppliers, services and machinery for extraction and processing stones;
- Show-room for finished products;
- Visits to stone industries and mines;
- Favorable ambient for accomplishment of new business and partnerships.
- Mining and processing companies of ornamental stones;
- Suppliers of abrasives, machinery, equipment, tools and services;
- Building companies, architects and decorators;
- Trade and logistic companies;
- Directors, professionals, engineers and other professionals of the sector.